Using a Cover Lift instead of your back is using your head….
Cover Lift Overview
The Cover Valet™ is the world’s leading premium spa cover removal system. It is designed to fit in almost any back yard environment; inside of a gazebo, against a wall, or even mounted into an existing deck. Dual gas springs assist in effortlessly lifting and lowering the spa cover. A locking safety feature holds the cover open until it is time to be closed. A durable powder coat finish accompanied by stainless steel hardware allows the Cover Valet™ to be the industry leader in cover lifts.
Cover Lift Features
- Requires only 4″-6″ of clearance.
- Works inside most gazebos.
- Mounts to edge of spa cabinet or directly to deck.
- When cover is open, it doubles as a privacy wall.
- Durable zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Highest quality stainless steel hardware.
- Accessory brackets are available to fit specific spa manufacturers’ needs.
- Cover Lifts are made for above ground, free standing spas. Lifts are not to be used with inground spas
Cover Valet™ cover lift is specifically modified to fit our customer spa covers.
Click here to visit the Cover Valet website.