February is the month of love. Each year, we spend millions of dollars on cards, chocolates, and flowers. Sometimes, we even try to get away for a romantic weekend. Many reasons can prevent a couple from leaving home to head to a 5-star hotel for some time out – budget, time, pandemic. If you use your imagination, you can have a romantic time without leaving home. Sometimes, it is just a matter of removing the Jacuzzi cover and taking a dip in your hot tub! The ideas are practically endless.
Let Be-Lite Aluminum Spa Covers ensure that your romantic, watery oasis is always protected and ready for use. Our spa covers hold up to pets, kids, and snow. They will add years to your hot tub use. We can even customize yours to fit your outdoor décor.
3 Tips to Ensure a Quiet Retreat
Since you are staying home, why do you need to plan? You both will be thankful that you put a little forethought into your romantic retreat. Use these three tips to get started:
- Take It Seriously and Set a Time and Date – If you were leaving for a trip to some exotic isle, you would prepare ahead by establishing when you were leaving and how long you would be gone. Mark out your romantic time together the same way by deciding when and for how long you will relax at home together.
- Unplug and Unwind – It’s not rude, but you don’t take company with you on romantic getaways, so why would this be different? Turn off your phones and avoid social media. This is your time to be alone and enjoy each other’s company.
- Set and Keep to a Budget – It’s easier to overspend when you stay at home. Try not to set yourselves up for financial regret. Instead, figure out a workable budget that allows you to enjoy yourselves and have a quiet, romantic staycation.
Ideas for a Romantic Time
With all the hustle and bustle of daily life, sleeping in can be quite a luxury. You can make this a special event with fresh or new bedding to give it that hotel feel. Don’t stop with sleeping in, though; here are a few more ideas:
- Take a ‘Sunday’ Drive – The purpose of cruising is to get out and enjoy the scenery. Along the way, you can chat, stop off at historical points, and grab lunch at a favorite local diner or pack a picnic.
- Plan a Candlelight Dinner – Spend time together in the kitchen cooking up lasagna, steak, or lobster. The goal is to do it as a couple and then reap the rewards by enjoying a leisurely meal. Don’t forget to add some romantic background music.
- Pamper Yourselves with a Spa Day – Grab the fluffy robes and towels, some candles, and start up the hot tub jets. Treat each other to massages before taking a dip in your spa.
Make Romantic Staycations Possible All Year with a Be-Lite Spa Cover
Keep the romance in the air all year long when you plan regular time together. Staycations are a perfect way to reconnect without the hassle of coordinating flights, hotels, and rental cars. Having a hot tub in your backyard is a bonus. Make yours the haven you always wished for with a custom Jacuzzi cover. We help you get the right size with a template designer to guide you through the correct steps. Contact us with your questions. We’re here to help!
Contact our team today for custom-made Jacuzzi covers online or call us at 707-864-8919.