Hot tub lovers enjoy the many benefits of having warm water right outside their home to use anytime they want. They can come home and remove all the day’s worries within about 15 minutes. Parties are more fun when guests can take turns taking a dip. Even family time takes on a new meaning. You put a lot of heart and soul into your spa. Why would you let your investment go to waste when you can use one simple item to extend its life?
Protection begins with a replacement hot tub cover from Be-Lite Aluminum Spa Covers. Our product offers you what you need to ensure your haven lasts for years with little fuss. When you put our cover on your basin, you know you are getting quality and dependability.
How a Spa Cover Protects Your Investment
Maybe you have had a cover for years and need to replace it, or perhaps you are new to the world of evening soaking in your hot tub. In either case, you invested a bit of money into your oasis, and you should protect it. Here’s how a cover helps:
- Safety – An open basin of water is an accident waiting to happen as it is enticing to both children and animals. With an aluminum hot tub cover, kids and animals alike cannot accidentally fall in and get hurt. While children and pets should never be left unattended around a hot tub, having the right cover is a step in the right direction for keeping all safe.
- Heat Retention – Loss of heat results in running your heater more frequently, which means you spend more on your utility bills. Additionally, when you want to take a quick dip, you have to wait for the water to get to the right temperature again. A spa cover provides insulation. Once a vinyl one gets water-soaked and loses its ability to insulate, it’s time for a replacement hot tub cover from Be-Lite.
- Reduced Evaporation – The best part of soaking is the hot water that surrounds your body and relaxes you. Without a properly fitted cover, you will face evaporation of both water and chemicals. Reducing the evaporation helps you keep your pH in balance and your spa ready for a soak anytime.
- More Enjoyment Overall – By keeping water in, dirt and debris out, and the heat at the same temperature, you can take the most advantage of your hot tub. It will be dipping ready, and maintenance will be much simpler. Thus, you will be more apt to use your warm water oasis.
- Bonus: Match Your Decor – While Henry Ford said of the Model T that you could have any color you wanted as long as it was black, your replacement cover doesn’t have to be. Pick from a wide range of colors to match or contrast your existing outdoor decor.
Enjoy Your Spa for Years When You Protect it with a Be-Lite Cover
Order a replacement hot tub cover that fits perfectly when you order from Be-Lite Aluminum Spa Covers. We even offer a template designer to guide you through the correct steps. Reach out to us with any questions. We’re happy to help!