Accessories to Spruce up Your Hot Tub Experience all Summer Long
The year 2020 will go down in history as the time that families across the country and the globe had to shut down and stay home. As states start to open up, people are considering if they can take a vacation. One thing the pandemic has shown is that traveling has to be thought out thoroughly. Instead of worrying about packing masks and hand sanitizer, consider taking a stay-cation this year. Save money, bond with your kids, and alleviate the stress that often comes with traveling.
Enjoy less stress and more fun when you vacation in your backyard. Spruce up your spa area with a few accessories and a new hot tub cover from Be-Lite Aluminum Spa Covers. We have the best choice of toppers for your watery oasis. Count on us to help make this year’s vacation full of the best memories.
12 Accessory Ideas to Enhance Your Summer Hot Tub Fun
Take this opportunity to enhance your backyard and have the most relaxing summer ever. Here are twelve ideas to get you started:
- Steps: Stop trying to get in your spa by swinging your leg over the side. Installing a set of hot tub steps will help reduce the number and frequency of potential accidents that would ruin your summer. Choose from options online, or break out your weekend warrior tools and build a couple of steps. Either way, you will enjoy getting in and out of your spa much more.
- Toss-and-Go (aka Easy) Maintenance: Instead of dreading the weekly upkeep, choose options that make your life easier. For instance, there are numerous options for removing scum, pH pods, and cartridges that generate the right amount of chlorine to release in the water.
- Storage Cabinet: No need to track water in and out of your home when you put up stylish and waterproof storage cabinets. Use them to store towels, robes, cup holders, waterproof cards, and other items of fun.
- Towel Warmer: Evening summer breezes can cool you off once you exit your spa. Grabbing a warm towel is an easy and luxurious way to stave off the coolness in the air.
- Cup Holders: Stay hydrated while you relax with cup holders that attach to the side of your tub or float in the water.
- Aromatherapy: Smells can be very therapeutic and relaxing, especially mixed with hot water.
- Bath Pillow: Part of relaxing can include leaning your head back on a specialty pillow while the stress of the day washes away.
- Speakers: Next, you need to listen to some quiet music as you lean back on your pillow. Look for specialized speakers made for wet areas like your hot tub.
- Lighting: Seal off the day with mood lighting.
- Side Umbrella: Sitting in hot water in the heat of the day may be unpleasant. You don’t have to resort to only soaking when the sun goes down if you install a side umbrella.
- Sturdy Cover: In between uses, protect your investment and summertime oasis with aluminum hot tub covers made by Be-Lite. Our covers are sturdy enough to withstand all types of weather and heavyweights, including pets and kids.
- Cover Lift: Make taking a dip in your tub easier when you utilize a cover lift. This icing on the cake increases your ability to jump into your hot tub when you want to, even if you are super tired at the end of a long day.
- Inspection: A Home Inspection in Sammamish is a thorough assessment of a property’s safety and current state of repair.
Protect Your Hot Tub and Make New Memories with a Custom-Fit Cover
It makes no sense to spruce up your backyard if you are not going to protect it. That’s where Be-Lite Spa Covers come into the picture. They hold up under pressure to give you the best protection for your investment. You can even have the perfect color for your home. Use our template designer to take the correct steps for your custom fit. Please call us with any questions. We are happy to help your stay-cation be the best you can make it!