Relaxing at the end of a hard day is important, and yet, undermined. It helps alleviate stress and encourages family engagement when done together. People relax in many different ways. They may watch television, scroll through social media, or read a book. Consider a hot tub if you want a new way to wind down at the end of your stressful days. These havens aid individuals in soothing their aching bodies as the jets push streams of water into sore muscles.
If you are ready to make the leap into this investment, you will have many questions. Asking the right ones, such as when to get replacement hot tub covers, will ensure you have years of happy spa ownership.
5 Common Questions of New Spa Owners
Owning a hot tub for the first time may feel overwhelming. Here are answers to common questions:
- How much do hot tubs cost? It depends on many factors, such as the number of people you want to accommodate at one time, quality of the tub, design, and location for installation. You will likely spend anywhere from a few thousand dollars to upwards of $20,000.
- How much will it cost me to operate the hot tub? After your initial purchase and set-up costs, you must account for electricity and chemicals. The spa has heaters, pumps, and filters that require continuous electricity. Winter temperatures will also require more electricity than the summer months. To estimate the cost, you will want to obtain your rate per kilowatt hour and multiply it by the kilowatt hours in use. This equation will give you a monthly estimate. Additionally, you will need chemicals to keep your water’s pH balance in check. These can range from $10-$20 per month based on how often you use your tub.
- Can I use my hot tub all year round? Absolutely! You can use your new oasis any time of year. An aluminum hot tub cover is key to keeping your water clean and ready to use, especially in the winter.
- How long with my spa last? With regular cleanings and upkeep, you can expect many years of enjoyment. One factor that plays into the lifespan of a hot tub is the quality. Less expensive ones may last around five years, while more high-end ones can last up to 15 years or more.
- How do I keep the water in the basin clean? Regularly checking the pH balance of the water, cleaning it, and using an aluminum cover will make it easier to keep the water clean. It takes a few minutes each week for hours of enjoyment.
Protect Your New Spa with an Aluminum Replacement Cover
Buying a hot tub is the start of a new way of enjoying your downtime. You will want to protect this new investment with a custom-made replacement cover from Be-Lite Aluminum Spa Covers. Our products keep water in and kids, pets, and debris out. You can get a perfect fit cover when you use our template designer. It guides you through the correct steps. Have more questions we can answer? Give us a call today!
Contact our team today for beautiful and sturdy aluminum replacement hot tub covers online, or call us at 707-864-8919.