Hydrotherapy has been around for centuries. Human beings have utilized water to heal many physical ailments with a mixture of temperature and pressure to stimulate circulation and treat various symptoms of different diseases. Today’s version of hydrotherapy, formerly called hydropathy, includes water jets, underwater massage, and mineral baths. If you have a hot tub, you are in a perfect position to experience the benefits of water therapy at home.
Protecting your hot tub starts with the right aluminum hot tub cover. Be-Lite Spa Covers protect your spa and keep the heat in with an insulating value of R12. Our triple sealed covers prevent water absorption, unlike our vinyl counterparts. Thus, you will not experience mildew and foul odors or bugs and debris build-up. If you are ready to protect your investment for years to come, we can help!
Benefits of Using Your Hot Tub for Water Therapy
When you want to relieve stress from the day, you head to your hot tub and sit while the jets whisk away your troubles. Here are some other benefits you may not have thought of:
- Ease your muscles – Who needs to go to a masseuse when you can head to your backyard?Enjoy the way the water jets knead away the pain in your muscles and joints. Feel spasms and nerve compression melt away.
- Combat chronic pain – Living with fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis is not easy. Your quality of life takes a severe hit unless you can manage the pain. That is where a spa can help.
- Get better sleep – Want to release endorphins and reduce your stress without taking pills? Soaking in hot water before you hit the sack can help you relax enough to get into a deep sleep.
- Increase social connections – In today’s busy society, it is sometimes hard to stay in touch with those you love. This can lead to feelings of isolation. Soaking together opens up opportunities to reconnect and strengthen your bond.
- Relieve stress – It cannot be emphasized enough the stress-relieving benefits of soaking in your hot tub. When you are worrying about life, bills, and the kids, your muscles can become tense and increase your pain.
Enjoy More Benefits than You Ever Imagined from Your Hot tub
Spas offer more than just fun. They are an investment in your health. Make the most of yours when you purchase a custom-designed aluminum hot tub cover from Be-Lite Spa Covers.
Get rid of your worn out vinyl cover and choose from our variety of designer color options. We even help you find the right size. It’s easy when you talk to one of our spa cover specialists. We will walk you through all that you need to get a custom fit. You can even use our template designer for your convenience.