New hot tub owners often wonder if they should shut things down during the winter like a swimming pool. That is not required. Instead, running and using your equipment in the winter, even if it is less frequently, can be useful for the overall lifespan of your tub. Besides, what better way to relax at the end of a stressful day in the dead of winter than with a little hydrotherapy?
Keep your spa open with a little preparation and enjoy calming soaks even when the weather has turned frigid. Remember to protect your investment with a replacement hot tub cover from Be-Lite Spa Covers. Our covers last for years with proper maintenance and can withstand a range of weather conditions. Contact us and discover the difference with aluminum covers.
Tips to Enjoy Spa Treatment Year-Round and 24/7
Maintenance is the key to getting the spa treatment you deserve, anytime you like. Use these tips for lasting fun and relaxation in your watery oasis:
- Prepare Your Space– If you are installing your first hot tub, consider the proximity of the pool to the house. Running across the backyard to get back into the house will quickly become taxing, no matter what the season. This includes where you store your spa chemicals and maintenance supplies. Convenience is king when you have to add chlorine after your relaxing soak.
- Move Up the Drainage Maintenance Schedule – It is common to empty the water a few times each year. Ideally, you want one of those times to be right before winter begins, so no one has to stay outside in the cold draining the hot tub.
- Stay on Top of Water Chemistry – Even if you are not jumping in every evening through the colder months, it’s a good idea to maintain your water chemistry. If you don’t, your next soak may be less than ideal. Additionally, regular maintenance helps you avoid costly repairs later.
- Invest in a Good Replacement Cover – You want a cover that fits securely around your hot tub and withstands snow loads. Vinyl may be less expensive to replace, but it will not last like an aluminum spa cover from Be-Lite. You will find that the right cover will help hold in the high temperatures you seek when the mercury drops.
- Keep a Towel Tree Handy – Once you get out of the hot water, the cold air can quickly become dangerous. Instead of chancing a slip on the ice by running into the house, keep a towel tree nearby. It can hold your towel, cozy robe, and comfy slippers.
Make the Most of Your Hot Tub in the Winter Months
Get the most out of your investment by keeping your hot tub open year round. You and your family can continue to enjoy each other’s company while making memories even when the temperatures drop.
Are you tired of your worn vinyl cover? Protect your investment with a replacement hot tub cover made out of aluminum. At Be-Lite Spa Covers, we have a large choice of designer colors to make your winter wonderland spectacular.
Finding the right size is as easy as talking to one of our spa cover specialists. We will walk you through all that you need to get a custom fit. You can even use our template designer for your convenience.
Contact our team today for your unique, custom-made, aluminum replacement hot tub cover online or call us at 707-864-8919.