Sitting in a hot tub at the end of a long day works wonders to relieve stress and ease aching muscles. The only thing that could make it better is having your spa atop a cliff overlooking the ocean, miles away from all of life’s worries and cares. Sounds heavenly, doesn’t it? Few of us can afford that kind of lifestyle, but there is no reason why you cannot enhance your existing hot water haven.
Enjoy years of outdoor soaking when you take steps to make your hot tub more attractive. Remember to protect it from debris and evaporation by choosing a cover that fits securely without giving way to rain, snow, animals, or children. Aluminum spa covers from Be-Lite are the clear answer to tying your oasis together. We offer a product that not only lasts, but it is also beautiful.
5 Ways to Make Your Spa More Attractive and Fun
Imagine creating a space for your hot tub that you can’t wait to come home to each day. What would it look like? Would you add landscaping? Maybe a gazebo? Your imagination might be the only limit to the options! Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Choose the right placement. If you have not placed your spa yet, consider what would be an ideal spot and put it there, checking first that there are no issues with plumbing or electricity. One suggestion is to avoid leaving all sides exposed. Instead, use existing walls or railings.
2. Build a hot tub gazebo. It offers enclosure around the unit and adds an intimate and relaxing feel. You will also benefit from the additional protection. Choose to build a roof or a total enclosure. It is up to you.
3. Place plants up to the edge. There is no need to give ample space as is required of an inground pool. You can make your spa the focal point of your backyard garden when you plant foliage around it.
4. Use walls to conceal. If you don’t want to look at it from your kitchen window, then hide your hot tub behind a stone wall or a section of cedar fencing.
5. Enhance the area with accessories. Sometimes you need the functionality, as well as beauty. Why not get the best of both worlds with things like:
1. Cup holders to keep your drinks close by.
2. Solar-powered floating lights to set the atmosphere for a night soak.
3. Hot tub bar refreshment float makes snacks easy to reach.
4. Non-slip spa bath pillows allow you to rest your head.
5. Spa slide umbrella protects you from too much sun.
6. Spa cover lift makes removing and replacing your cover a snap!
7. Towel warmer helps you transition from the hot water to the cold air.
Create a Watery Haven with Spa Covers from Be-Lite
Make your aquatic getaway everything you want it to be with some accessories, landscaping, and well-thought outplacement. Then head over to Be-Lite Spa Covers to choose your aluminum spa cover. Our team works with you to find just the right color and size for your hot tub. We even help with getting you that custom fit you want. We encourage you to utilize our template designer for added convenience.