You know that eating right and getting exercise is imperative to getting and staying healthy. Did you know that there are many health benefits of utilizing a hot tub? That’s right! Besides the relaxation at the end of a busy day, soaking in warm water creates an environment that your body can take advantage of and make you feel better. It is often called hydrotherapy and refers to using water to help relieve pain.
Use your heated watery oasis every day of the year, even in the middle of winter, with a custom hot tub cover from Be-Lite Aluminum Spa Covers. We manufacture your new spa covering to withstand pets, kids, and snow. We help you safeguard your investment.
5 Health Benefits of Using Your Hot Tub Daily
Hydrotherapy is not a miracle cure, but it can be used in conjunction with other remedies to ease pain and make day-to-day life more comfortable. Remember to consult your doctor about any changes in your regimen. Consider these five health benefits and see if your physician agrees:
- Improved range of motion. Let’s face it; as we age, our bodies slow down, and our range of motion lessens. In short, our bodies get stiff quicker. Because of the hydrostatic pressure, joint inflammation is reduced, allowing you to enjoy better range of motion again.
- Relief from symptoms of arthritis and fibromyalgia. The pain, swelling, and stiffness of arthritis and fibromyalgia reduce your quality of life. You may be able to walk without as much pain or sleep with less disruption if you utilize the soothing waters consistently.
- Ease up lower back pain. Hard physical labor and injury can cause your lower back to ache constantly. The result is a crippled lifestyle riddled with daily pain. Soaking in your hot tub can help relax muscles and allow you the opportunity to enjoy life with fewer back issues again.
- Enhanced sleep cycles. Most Americans get too little sleep, and the rest they do get is not always of good quality. Reduced sleep only increases our existing levels of stress, anxiety, and frustrations. A nice long soak after a stressful day can help whisk away the troubles of the day so that you can sleep better at night.
- Reduces your anxiety and stress. Besides aiding in your ability to sleep, your spa is a relaxing way to ease the burdens of life in general. You can rest your head back and let the massaging jets remove all worries. Let your body relax and ease muscle tension as your body soaks in the warm water.
Protect Your Hot Tub while Reaping the Benefits with a Hot Tub Cover
Relax and enjoy your spa year-round, even in cold weather, when you protect it with your choice of hot tub winter covers. The team at Be-Lite Spa Covers has a wide range of colorful options to fit most tastes. Our specialists will work with you to find the right size, including walking you through the correct steps for a custom fit. We even have a template designer for added convenience. Don’t wait! Ensure you can take advantage of the health benefits of your spa when you talk to us.
Contact our team today for your unique, custom-made hot tub covers online or call us at 707-864-8919.