Fall is a fun time of year. The temperature outside starts cooling, and leaves start turning beautiful hues of orange, red, and gold. Soon the holiday season begins with Halloween at the top of the list. Instead of closing down your hot tub for the winter, why not plan a party to begin the season off right? Your spa is the perfect centerpiece for some Halloween fun.
Before you break out the candy corn and caramel apples, remember to treat yourself to a more efficient spa with hot tub covers from Be-Lite. We specialize in aluminum spa covers that hold heat and water in your basin, preventing your watery oasis from using too much energy while keeping you warm. Additionally, you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family is safer with a cover that withstands heavy loads like snow, pets, and even your kids.
Ideas and Tips for a Bubbly Good Time
Use these ideas and tips to plan a Halloween party that becomes an annual tradition at your house:
- Start with a Clean Tub – Everyone but the ‘undead’ would prefer to soak in a clean spa, and fall is a perfect time to conduct a thorough cleaning. If you haven’t completely drained and refilled your basin over the summer, why not take this time to do that as well? Then you can start the holiday season with a pristine hot tub.
- Decorate for the Season – What do you do with a sizeable steaming tub of water? You turn it into a witch’s cauldron! Have some fun with green or red LED lights. You can add a fog machine near the tub to give a ghoulish vibe. Lace tables and cabinets with fake spider webs are great, too.
- Add Food Fit for a Ghoul – Browse sites like Pinterest to check out some fun recipes for finger foods, cookies, and punch. For example, serve hot chocolate topped with ghost marshmallows or make Halloween eyeball appetizers from deviled eggs.
- Play Eerie Background Music or Movies – October brings out the spooky movies with some of the best soundtracks, too. Create a list of songs you can play in the background or put out a stack of horror flicks from which guests may choose.
- Tell Ghost Stories or Play Games – Whether soaking in the tub or sitting around it, grab a waterproof flashlight and tell ghostly tales. You can also play Guess Who by writing out famous horror movie characters’ names on slips of paper. Put them in a bucket, have guests choose one, and then act it out until other guests guess the character correctly.
Keep Your Hot Tub Safe with Be-Lite Spa Covers
After the guests leave, button your spa up with a hot tub cover from Be-Lite Spa Covers. Our aluminum hot tub covers are built to last and are custom-designed. We would love to assist you in finding the best cover for your spa. Use our template designer, which guides you through the correct steps for a custom fitting lid. Don’t hesitate to call us with any questions. We’re happy to help!